Monday, September 24, 2012

Labor Day Weekend!

Hello!! I told you guys I am terrible at keeping up on this blog thing!! I totally am! BUT I am doing it today so I guess that is all that matters!

My brother Dan, his wife Stacy and their two kids came up over Labor Day weekend! We had so much fun with them! Emmet (dan's little boy) just started walking before they came up! It was so fun to see him waddle around! He is about two months younger than boss man...I can't wait til they are a bit older and can start really playing together!! I don't remember all we did that weekend, we mostly just hung out and let the kids play! Dan's family also got to meet Nick and Sam's dog Rowdy! I will just post the pics now and will quit rambling!!






emmett was so excited to see rowdy




He had a lot of falls that day..


                                                   Boss was feeding rowdy his bone!










Oh ya we went to liberty park haha that was the main highlight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment